Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

ALICE'S BAPTISM - MEMORIES

(I'm not sure whether to call this Part 1 or just to keep editing it!)

The vicar forgot to add GFW to the list of Godparents - his name was hidden under the note I'd attached to the form! I quickly corrected him - GFW would never have forgiven me if he'd been overlooked, he'll probably never let me forget it either!

Alice. Happy, beautiful, bringing such joy.

Alice - wanting to look in the font repeatedly.

Being surrounded by friends and family - their presence alone confirming their love for Alice.

But most of all - Alice, rebaptising herself several times after the service (still in the vicar's arms!!) She liked it so much that he brought her a shell of her own - so that she can do it again at home!

Please comment and add your own memories.

No comments: