Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

THANKS AND CONFUSION

A huge thank you to all who shared our day today - you helped to make it a very special day and it wouldn't have been the same without each one of you. I didn't take nearly enough photos so please send any that you have.

With all the things happening I got confused about the presents that you've given Alice - some were for today, some for Wednesday and one was even for last Christmas! Several people have also been very kind and sent cards and parcels for her. With my confusion I've tried sorting these pressies and cards into baptism and birthday, I'm not sure that I've got it right and I won't know until she's opened them! Alice was so tired this evening that she's only opened a couple of pressies - though she loved the contents of each one. So, for now, thank you for the pressies - I'm sure that they'll be lovely gifts that Alice will enjoy - specific thanks will have to wait until they're opened.

No comments: