Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

WHY?

Alice has started asking 'Why?'

I'm surprised how early this has started - I knew that it was a feature of childhood, but I thought I had another 6 months or more before this stage would start!

This evening she wanted to know 'Why?' she shouldn't pull the bathroom light on and off over and over again. I explained that the bulb would go pop like a balloon if she did it again and again, she accepted the explanation and stopped - not sure how long that type of attitude will last but I'll appreciate it while I can!

1 comment:

Janet said...

lol, get used to it, this stage lasts a LONG time!!
Love
Janet
xxx