Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

WATER - NOT AS BEFORE!

A quiet day - I usually work on Friday but I swapped and covered during the snow last Thursday (today was a training day). So we started the day slowly, Alice had a bath while I sorted clothes next door in the nursery - I could talk to her and could hear the splashing but I was quite shocked when I saw the state of the bathroom floor. Alice has never intentionally got the floor wet before but she more than made up for that this morning!

You'd have thought I'd learnt my lesson, but tonight (during the ninetyhundredth reading of Owl Babies) she let her sippy cup slip and has managed to soak my bed!

. . . damp and waiting for the third!

No comments: