Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TO FRINGE OR NOT TO FRINGE

I've been procrastinating about haircuts. My hairdresser went on maternity leave last October, I continued having appointments at the same salon with a different hairdresser, but it's 30 minutes away and I'm not overly impressed with the substitute (she's fine but she's not M!)

Alice hasn't had a trim since mid December, neither have I, we both need an appointment (should have had cuts before the wedding). I usually go every 4-6 weeks and it's been 4 months!

I've been asking around for recommendations for a while, but today Alice forced my hand. She cut her hair. I was sitting next to her but I was engrossed in a book, ugh! For once I didn't get cross, she looked so angelic (and innocent, despite evidence to the contrary) that all I could do was laugh! Then I Googled hairdressers again and in 24 hours time Alice has an appointment nearby for a haircut.

All I need to do now is decide if I can live with the short bits or if they need to be turned into a fringe!

No comments: