Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 06, 2009

WHAT A SPLASH!

For the past couple of weeks we've been swimming on a Saturday morning. We go to my club and then stay for lunch.

We used to baby swimming but stopped in January when the class we attended was cancelled. Since then we haven't been swimming until recently. Alice hasn't been keen to swim.

On Saturday we went swimming at my club, every time we got to the end where we get in / out Alice would say something indicating she wanted to get out. Eventually I got her calm enough to try floating on her back, kicking on her front, riding on my back while I swam etc and she had some fun.

But TODAY we went to a different pool, where they have a shallow children's pool. Alice ADORED it and was soon bouncing in the water, doggy paddling and swimming with arm bands not bothered where I was (a huge change from her limpet-like behaviour in the other pool)! She didn't want to get out of the pool and has repeatedly asked to go swimming ever since!!

No comments: