Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

RECENT 'JEMS' FROM ALICE

Observing her boiled eggs - 'This one's spotty but this one's clean!'

She kept commenting on the pretty Corn*flakes at the supermarket, we don't have corn*flakes at home and we weren't in the cereal aisle, but they did have lovely SNOWflake Christmas decorations throughout the store!

When asked what she wanted for Christmas - a satsuma and mashed potato! (And she wanted them from GFN!) She's now revised her list - a game like Mummy's (I've got a Nin*tendo DS, she might be getting a Leap*ster handheld console), a torch and a house for her toy hamster (THE sort-after toy this Christmas, thankfully already sourced, but I'm still looking for the activity ball!)

Last weekend we were talking about Father Christmas, I reminded her that FC only brings presents to good girls, I didn't realise that she'd gone quiet until moments later we got home and I opened the car door, the light came on and turned around to see her eyes brimming with tears - 'But I have been a GOOD girl Mummy!'

On the way home from school on Tuesday - 'I think I love him!' Mummy's brain starts whirling, who? GFN!

I love 'free'!

No comments: