Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SLIGHTLY IRRITATING

Alice wanted dry cereal for breakfast (an increasingly popular request), most mornings when she starts like this she then wants milk half way through, but not today.  So to make up her calcium intake (and pamper her on a chillly morning) I offered her hot chocolate, she accepted on the understanding that she wanted it in a cup not the cereal bowl!!

Later on I was clearing round and I found her hot chocolate, now cold but virtually untouched.  I was a bit peeved that Alice hadn't drunk it until I found my mug, also virtually untouched!  She's like me in so many ways that it's frightening!

No comments: